The clinical research program employs clinical research associates who work in the emergency department (ED) seven days a week during busy shift hours (9 a.m. to 9 p.m.) screening, enrolling, and collecting data for all clinical research projects being conducted. The clinical research program also gives college students who are interested in gaining experience in clinical research and medicine/public health the opportunity to complete a semester rotation in the ED as part of a course offered at the university.
- Janice Blanchard, M.D., Health Policy Research
- Keith Boniface, M.D., Ultrasonography Research
- Kathleen Ogle, M.D., Ultrasonography Research
- Raymond Lucas, M.D., Educational Research
- Rita Manfredi, M.D., Pain Research
- Andrew Meltzer, M.D., Gastrointestinal Research
- Neal Sikka, M.D., Informational Technology Research
Clinical Research Supervisor
- Soroush Shahamatdar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Clinical Research Coordinators
A combination of medical students, public health students, and undergraduates from various institutions.
Contact info: All general and application related inquires contact: Soroush Shahamatdar, email@example.com or 202-741-2581